Led by Tony Lopez, the vision is to allow the anointing of the Holy Spirit to move the spirits of God’s children to the very heart of God and the finished work of the cross, so that they can expressively pour out their hearts in sincerest worship, giving the highest praises and glory to our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ during worship services, and take this beyond towards ‘Lifestyles of Worship’ that glorifies God and supports CCTC’s growth.
- Win — To reach-out to the community and bring them into the congregation of believers and into God’s holy presence during church services.
- Build — To build and equip the CCTC worship leading team with musical skills that delight the Lord and stir the hearts of the congregation to worship in spirit and in truth, so that Jesus Christ alone receives glory, honour and praise.
- Send — To develop the next generations of worship leading teams that will form part of future CCTC daughter churches
Strategies and initiatives
- Partner with the Evangelism ministry leadership and other CCTC ministries on crusades, outreach programs and events
- Annual Worship Concerts (starting 2018)
- Musical Instruments & Equipment Upgrades
- Training workshops and seminars
- One-on-one and Group Instrument training sessions
- Priority – existing Worship Team members
- Voice and Worship Workshops
- Build “Children’s Music team” (starting 2018)
- Monthly Music Ministry Fellowship
- Continuous campaign for new Music Ministers to join the team
- Develop and Disciple the next generation of Worship Teams
- Build spare musical instruments and equipment
Gratitude Ladies Fellowship
First and foremost, Jane and Anthonia’s desire is to be humble servants of God. Committed to following his ways in their daily lives. As they do so they wish to focus on building God-centered relationships, transforming lives through the word of God, the leading of the Holy Spirit and power of prayer.
The emphasis on relationship building starts with their personal relationship with God and encouraging each of their sisters in Christ to having a desire to know God more and seeking him with all their hearts through his word and prayer.
As they grow in our intimacy with God, they pray that it will flow over in building trusted relationships with their sisters in Christ and edifying one another in the ways of the Lord and being their support network in times of needs.
They pray that as they seek God and build our relationship with him and our sisters in Christ, the Holy Spirit will lead them out to their wider communities (Church, local, regional and beyond) to be doers of the word; in acts of service, using their God-given gifts and thereby fulfilling the purpose of God over our lives.
Romans 12:2 sums up what they desire in their lives and all of the members of their fellowship.
“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.” (Romans 12:2 )
True Faith Filipino Fellowship
Their desire is to pursue and build a Christ-centered fellowship. To be in-tuned to God because only Him is able to give them the wisdom and strength they need to pursue this in the fellowship. The purpose of the ministry is also to spread the gospel to fellow believers and unbelievers through Bible studies and evangelism as it was described in Psalm 105:1 “Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done.”
Although, the aim is to evangelise to the Filipino community, the ministry is also open to all as the fellowship is attended by other people from different nationalities. They meet every Sunday except first Sunday of the month at different venues around Tung Chung.